|Field: Natural Sciences||
(a) Field Social and Human Sciences-A :
(b) Fields Social and Human -B
1. Economy, 2. Business Administration .
|Fields of Natural Sciences||
o (a) Fields Natutal Sciences-A :
o (b) Fields of Natural Sciences-B :
1. Agronomy, 2. Agricultural Chemistry, 3. Agriculture Engineering , 4.
Zootechnics, 5. Veterinary Medicine,
(9. Pharmacy, 10. Hygiene, 11. Nursing, 12. Biology).
(c) Field of Natural Sciences-C :
The Department is made up of two research divisions:
The Applied Earth Sciences Division and the Geo-engineering Division.
The Earth Sciences Division is subdivided as follows:
1) Petrology and applied geology,
2) Mineralogy and economic geology,
3) Stratigraphy, paleontology and geology of petroleum, coal and natural gas,
4) Geophysics and Applied Geophysics
5) Quaternary. Geology.
Research is being conducted on earth sciences and their applications in various fields. The Division offers topics ranging from basic sciences to applied earth sciences. Students are trained to become Earth specialists and geo-engineers active in a broad perspective of the interaction between Earth and human society.
The research areas of the Geoengineering Division are:
1) Mining technology for coal, metals and non-metallic materials,
2) Oil, natural gas and geothermal energy,
3) Rock mechanics,
4) Technology for groundwater assessment and treatment,
5) Systems engineering for mineral resources
6) Hydraulic transport.
This division also conducts research on submarine mineral deposits and the use of underground spaces.
The fields of study proposed in Japan are those of Human Sciences and Natural
grouped in Five(5) sets which are:
Social Sciences and Humanities-A, Social Sciences and Human - B, Natural Sciences -A
Natural Sciences - B, Natural Sciences -C