• Provide information on admission requirements and study opportunities.
• Provide with a list of the admitted students
• Private 200 hours japanese language requirement via e-learning program.
• Coordination, arrangements, orientations, Carry out activities related
to recruitment process to prospective students
• Services, preparation for applications - Translation of documents-Collaborate
during the process of recruitment
• Orientation -Guidance of students -search and disseminate updated and
relevant information related to this program to students.
• Invoices of tuitions, Welcoming at the airport
• Help with required formalities in Japan- Health insurance and others.
• Follow-up services
• Help with universities enrolment or engineering training school
• Provide students accommodation (campus or private housing)
• Wospro Japan will offer full services from the procedure at the beginning
(recruitment step) to the student assistance during their stay in Japan.